It is a sad fact that many enterprises, both large and small, for and not-for profit, hit tough times and often don't survive
If you are experiencing tough times, this Campaign is designed to help by:
(1) Rapidly stabilising your business to reduce further damage and then
(2) Demonstrating the next steps to get out of your rough patch
It is designed to carry out within a 30 day period of intense activity so that your whole team can stay focused. This can vary at your discretion.
It should be used in conjunction with your professional advisers who are more familiar with the particulars of your business
If your situation is urgent, discuss your options immediatly with your professional advisors
We call this Campaign T30: Turnaround in 30 Days
The Turnaround30 (T30) Campaign Comprises:
Step 1: A FREE person-to-person discussion to understand your business and if T30 is likely to be of assistance.
Step 2: Purchase of the T30 Campaign, includes:
- A TrendBoard and ChangeBoard diagnostic analysis: this is undertaken to see if it is worth progressing further with the T30 Campaign.
It includes a 1 hour Person-to-Person meeting to discuss the written results.
If you decide not to progress with T30, your fees will be refunded - excluding the fee for the TrendBoard.
- A self-paced Progress Planning Tool and Campaign materials outlining potential recovery options.
- Two x 1 hour additional person-to-person sessions: mid-term and at the end of the Campaign.
- Additional person-to-person sessions can be purchased as desired.
- Free Help Desk Assistance of a general nature.
The full fee for all resources is $AUD1980
Like to see the TrendBoard in action first?
The TrendBoard Business Health Tool
will unlock a vast amount of additional valuable information
hidden in your normal accounting reports.
Book FREE Person-to-Person T30 Evaluation Session
Let's explore together how we can help you boost your business.
Take advantage of our no-obligation, free, 15 minute consultation to learn more.
Order T30 Here
Our advice is general in nature because we don't know the specifics of your business. For specific advice, always consult a professional