Much of what is written in the business literature is focused on growth businesses. However, it is likely that the majority of smaller businesses are not focused on growth but are happy to sail along as they are. This can be for various reasons; owners don't want the risk, the long hours, to invest the extra resources etc that are required with a fast growing business. Learn how to get the best out of your stable business and manage its operation. Yellow Belt
Even though growth is not the goal, these businesses still have abundant opportunity to improve their operations within the space they occupy.
After all, even if you are not wanting to grow rapidly, most of us would still like to make the business easier to run and to generate more profit.
Relevant Menus or checklists for stable businesses include:
- C2.0 Optimise Your Business Enterprise in 100 Days (Optimise100)
- Explore Profit Optimising / Streamlining menu: an introduction to optimising tools used throughout 12Faces. You will benefit from being familiar with these tools.
- Business Tuneup Menu: a list of things to periodically review to keep you business in top condition.
- Website Tuneup Menu: a menu of things that you can do periodically to keep your website in tip top condition.
- Staffing your Business Menu: people are one of the 'sauces' that flavour your business. This menu collects our distilled wisdom on this critical element of your business