Is Your Business Enterprise Experiencing Financially Tough Times?
It is a sad fact that many enterprises, both large and small, for and not-for profit, hit tough times and often don't survive.
If you are experiencing tough times, this Campaign is designed to help by:
(1) Rapidly stabilising your business to reduce further damage and then
(2) Demonstrating the next steps to get out of your rough patch
It is designed to carry out within a 30 day period of intense activity so that your whole team can stay focused. This can vary at your discretion.
It should be used in conjunction with your professional advisers who are more familiar with the particulars of your business.
If your situation is urgent, discuss your options immediately with your professional advisors.
Turnaround30 is a yellow belt Campaign.
- Achieve a rapid turnaround of a difficult financial state in your business.
- By choosing the suggestions that are most suited to your business and then
- Move quickly - speed is of the essence to prevent further decline in the business.
The 30 day period will empower your team with the idea that rapid activity and rapid results are possible.
A team can work more actively than normal in a "sprint" for 30 days if they know that there is a goal/target/destination at the end of that 30 days.
In this case, it is survival.
Five Focus Areas
In Turnaround30 there are 5 areas within your business on which you can focus your attention.
Your options are to:
- Focus attention on all areas, but your progress will be slow. You will spend time on unimportant things to the detriment of the important.
- Choose to focus on the ones that seem to be the reason why you are experiencing problems.
- Focus on the ones which are the easiest to turnaround.
- Remember, speed is your goal here. Focus on things, that you can, in a short time frame.
- Come back and revisit any that remain.
Turnaround30 will go into great detail on how to Increase, Decrease and Improve these five areas for YOUR business.
The areas focused on will be dependent on the outcome of your Troubled Business Diagnosis.
Can your business afford not to complete the Turnaround30 course?
The Turnaround30 (T30) Campaign Comprises:
Step 1: A FREE person-to-person discussion to understand your business and if T30 is likely to be of assistance.
Step 2: Purchase of the T30 Campaign, includes:
A TrendBoard and ChangeBoard diagnostic analysis: this is undertaken to see if it is worth progressing further with the T30 Campaign.
It includes a 1 hour Person-to-Person meeting to discuss the written results.
If you decide not to progress with T30, your fees will be refunded - excluding the fee for the TrendBoard ($990)
A self-paced Progress Planning Tool and Campaign materials outlining potential recovery options.
Two x 1 hour additional person-to-person sessions: mid-term and at the end of the Campaign.
Additional person-to-person sessions can be purchased as desired.
Free Help Desk Assistance of a general nature.
The full fee for the Campaign is $AUD1980
Like to see the TrendBoard in action first?
The TrendBoard Business Health Tool
will unlock a vast amount of additional valuable information
hidden in your normal accounting reports.
Let's explore, together, how we can help you boost your business.
Take advantage of our no-obligation, free, 15 minute consultation to learn more.
Enrol in The Campaign NOW
Turn Around Your Troubled Business
Discover Solutions to work through for your particular problem/s that have been highlighted with the Diagnosis.
You will be surprised to see how little things need to change for you to
Turnaround Your Financially Troubled Business.
Our advice is general in nature because we do not know the specifics of your business. For specific advice, always consult a professional