Your Car's Dashboard shows Progress and Warns of Looming Problems
Smart Business Leaders use the same concept to Monitor their Businesses
12Faces is committed to helping you achieve Sustainable Business Success.
Sustainable means on-going so you need monitoring tools to check your business's health.
DashBoard is our tool to be confident you have your finger on your business's pulse
DashBoard Covers Four Vital Roles
1. Monitors Business Health
Businesses are complex things. When they are small, you probably have your finger on every pulse of the business. But when they get bigger, more complex and more staff, it gets increasingly difficult to keep your eye on all the moving parts.
DashBoard does that for you.
- It monitors the vital information hidden in your accounting reports for unfavourable trends and colour highlights them for you
- Because trends happen at different speeds, it monitors every month, each quarter and the last four years. See both short and long term trends at a glance
- It keeps an eye on many different performance measures including:
- Cashflow and the efficiency of the cashflow cycle
- Pricing impact on Profit
- Labour productivity
- Return on your investment
- Unseen increases in production costs
- and many more
- The trends are colour coded green or red (good and bad) so they are instantly obvious
- Requires only a dozen or so numbers each month taken directly from your bookkeeping system
- Easy to interpret; no accounting degree required
- Areas that are drifting out of your comfort zone are backed up with our Continuing Professional Development tools so you can quickly rectify looming problems
Find Weakening Performance in same Month it happens with 12Faces DashBoards
2. Finds Your Businesses Most Impactful Levers
There are lots of things that can impact on your businesses performance. But most of them do not have a significant impact.
DashBoard identifies those levers you can pull, that have the biggest impact, and measures just how much impact they do have.
That way, you can keep focused on where the big gains can be made and grow your Profits as quickly as possible.
Every DashBoard has a built in 12Faces ChangeBoard to measure the impact of change.
Go to the article: Experiment with Changes to Your Business; No Cost, No Risk
You can download a FREE sample of a ChangeBoard at this article.
Don't Waste Time. Find and Improve the Areas of Greatest Impact on your Profit
3. Then Predicts and Budgets the Future
Every DashBoard predicts ahead several years. That way, you can see your profit trajectory.
The 12Faces TrendBoard is also built into DashBoards
Then set next year's budget as simple as 1-2-3
- Decide your target Profit for next year (based on the built in TrendBoard and ChangeBoard)
- Plug that target Profit into the annual budget built-into DashBoard. Instantly get monthly and quarterly budgets based on this annual one
- See what Revenue, Labour resources, Working Capital and a host of other variables you will need based on your businesses performance to date
- Adjust your budget Revenue figure for your Profit goals so that you are confident your goals for next year are achievable
- That is it. It takes maybe an hour to get your budget plan for next year
Very Quick, Well Informed, Annual Budgeting
Then Progress is Monitored and Tuned with DashBoard throughout the coming Year
4. Comes with Written Feedback
Each time you advise us you have completed a monthly update, 12Faces will check the indicators on your Dashboard and send you a written feedback report drawing your attention to any issues you should be aware of based on the data you provided.
Test Drive some of Dashboard's Capabilities
Every Dashboard has a ChangeBoard and a TrendBoard built in.
You can test drive these separately with FREE downloadable resources to learn more about these parts of DashBoard
DashBoard is a Monthly Subscription
Once you subscribe to a monthly DashBoard subscription, you can cancel at any time and pay no more.
AND, if you are not happy with DashBoard during your first month of use, we will refund 100% of your payment.
But, we will ask you why so that we can improve the service.
We are testing a new version of DashBoard. We are offering a limited number of people who register and stay 3 months, and who assist us with constructive criticism on improving the product, free access to DashBoard for those 3 months as a way of thanking them for their contribution to improving the product.
Applicants must have a turnover greater than $1million, be a company and have several staff to qualify.
This is a first in, first serve offer. The rebate may cease being on offer to new applicants at any time and without notice.
If you qualify and are interested, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and website.